THIS PRESS RELEASE IS NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
Enzymatica AB (publ) ("Enzymatica" or the "Company") has completed the rights issue of shares as decided by the Board on 16 February 2014 approved by the general meeting held on the 6 March 2014. The subscription period ran during the period the 17 March to 2 April 2014. The Rights Issue has been fully subscribed and provides the Company with approximately SEK 63.3 million SEK before deducting issue expenses. The Board has also decided to fully exploit the over-allotment option of up to 1.5 million shares, which means that the Company will receive an additional approximately SEK 20.3 million. Hence, in total the Company thus raises approximately SEK 83.6 million before issue expenses.
The rights issue was subscribed to 82.3 percent with subscription rights and the remainder, representing 17.7 percent, without subscription rights. Total applications for subscription without subscription rights amounted to 54.3 percent of the issue. In relation to the shares newly issued under the rights issue, this corresponds to a subscription level of 136.6 percent. Since the rights issue was oversubscribed, no underwriting will be utilized.
In view of the oversubscription of the issue, the Board has decided to make full use of over-allotment option, which means that the Board, pursuant to the authorization from the extraordinary shareholders' meeting on the 6 March 2014, has decided to issue an additional 1.5 million shares at an issue price of 13.50 SEK. The issue is fully subscribed by the oversubscription.
The rights issue provides the Company with approximately SEK 63.3 million and the over-allotment option adds approximately SEK 20.3 million. Hence, in total the Company thus raises approximately SEK 83.6 million before issue expenses.
”We are delighted that both existing and new shareholders have shown us confidence. The capital raised will allow us to continue to build the company. According to plan, we can now expand geographically, launch new products and continue our efforts in research and development", said Michael Edelborg Christensen, CEO Enzymatica.
Allotment of shares subscribed for without subscription rights under the rights issue has been in accordance with the principles set out in the prospectus dated 10 March 2014. Allocation of shares under the over-allotment option has also been allocated in accordance with the same principles as in the rights issue. Notification of the allotment is made by a contract note posted to respective subscriber. Shares shall be paid in accordance with the instructions on the contract note.
The rights issue and over-allotment option increases the share capital of Enzymatica with 247 691.56 SEK through the issue of 6,192,287 shares. After the new issues, the number of shares in the Company is 24,961,438 shares. The share capital amounts to 998 457.84 SEK after the new issues.
Paid subscription shares (BTA) in the rights issue is traded on AktieTorget during the short name ENZY BTA until the issue has been registered by the Bolagsverket and will then be replaced by shares. This is expected to occur during the second half of April 2014. In connection with this, the new shares will be admitted for trading on AktieTorget.
Subscribers who have received allotment of shares under the over-allotment option will receive paid subscription shares (BTA) other than those subscribed under the rights issue. BTA obtained under the over-allotment option will be traded on the Stock Market during the short name ENZY BTA 2 and 15 April 2014, and they will also be replaced by shares in connection with the issue have been registered by Bolagsverket, which is expected to occur at the same time as above, ie in the second half of April 2014. In connection with this, the new shares will be admitted for trading on AktieTorget.
Please note that subscribers who have received allotment under the rights issue as well as registered, all BTAs will be replaced by shares and these shares will be of the same kind.
Erik Penser Ltd has acted as financial advisor and Mannheimer Swartling LLP acted as legal advisor to Enzymatica .
For more information about Enzymatica, please contact:
Michael Edelborg Christensen , CEO Enzymatica AB (publ) , 0768-14 41 66, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enzymatica AB (publ) discloses this information pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication April 9, 2014 at 08.30.