Product development strategy
Enzymatica’s product development strategy has the following priorities
- Optimize ColdZyme (production, technical documentation, market access outside the EU, clinical studies, new patents, etc.).
- Strengthen and expand existing claims through additional studies.
- Formulate new ColdZyme versions (“line extensions”) to expand the product offering and to increase shelf exposure at the sales location.
- Explore new indications with the same formulation and function, which requires minimal lead time for product development (existing storage studies, toxicity tests, etc., can be used).
- Develop new product formulations for use within the file of ear, nose and throat (ENT).
- Develop new products for completely new indications.